I don't know what I'm doing.
Sometimes I make pretty pictures.
Feminist “theory” is built on the foundation that men conspired to subjugate and oppress women.
It’s a conspiracy theory…
Need I REALLY say more?
Amazing. Simply amazing. This is the most infallible argument I’ve ever encountered. Fantastic. A+ you got me on your side.
• After a night of very little sleep, I had to be up early for a drive in town to see my Doctor. Talked to her about my thoughts on taking Adderall and how it affects me. She then told me of another medicine I could try called Strattera that might be better since it isn’t a stimulant. I start taking that on Monday.
• Had to run around doing random errands before work.
• Once I got to work, it was pretty busy. Actually had to call the cops because druggies were in our store shooting up in the fitting room. Found one of their syringes on the floor. The we had people call out and it was just nuts.
• I am proud of myself because I was on register basically all night and did really well.
• Stopped by Walmart after work. Had some random guy in the parking lot say: “Hey girl, how you doin? Your hair is beautiful, it’s crazy, you look like you belong in Africa!”